Due to Covid19, supply has run short but you can pre-order these hoops now which will be delivered in the second half of August 2020
Need an extra hand when using your embroidery hoop? The Stitch ezi frame is a uniquely hands-free, fully rotating, fully collapsible embroidery lap frame.
It is ergonomically designed - ideal for those with weak and/or arthritic hands which may prevent them from using other frames.
The frame is a quality Australian made product and comes with an instruction booklet.
- Made of recyclable plastic components the plastic being strong, flexible and lightweight, thus making it unbreakable with normal use.
- Designed for the lap or table
- The rings can be set to any angle of work
- Easily rotated for finishing off.
- The rotating tension can be adjusted to suit, from stiff for a firmly set angle of work graduating to loose so the hoops can be spun easily
- The arms can be angled at the base for maximum comfort
- Nodular surfaces which is designed to hold most fabrics firmly yet gently
- All surfaces are cleanable
- No splinters or sharp edges
- Collapses for easy transport and storage